Montag, 1. August 2011

Gazettooo FLASH

A few days ago I found an Artist at Pixiv that I think is really amazing *_*
Its Shimotsuki *_*
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=54964

Her Gazette Fanarts are just adorable and as I saw them I immediately wanted to paint Gazette Fanarts too XD (again XD)
I started with drawing Ruki in his Silly God Disco Outfit and played a bit with my drawing style to make it look more female and cute. The way I drew his eyes is almost like I used to draw eyes two years ago before my style changed a lot :3 I think it suits him to have that big eyes.



After that Animagic came and I had the chance to see a lot of great and admirable artists there *_* I also watched Ghiblis arrietty and well... Whenever it comes to ghibli my heart goes like BOOM and I just want to become a real artist too. The movie was just beautyfull...the backgrounds, settings, music, it was just art in my opinion, everything about it *+*!
Therefore I decided to draw more now. Maybe I'll get a tumblr account that will be updated every 2 days, I guess that would cheer me up to work more on my drawing skills.

Haha maybe you've seen me? I looked like that and went arount with Rui, selling Takagi store's lottery stuff XD



Ah, today I also made a little Sketch XD Also Gazette-related:


hihi...i like uruha wearing this shirt.

Keine Kommentare: