
Today I had a few hours of freetime (thats rare! XD)
I decided to paint, but it did'nt work at the beginning.
Could'nt find a thing I would want to draw.
But owls are cute XD therefore I just started with an owl king X3
I've got to change the wing, it's a bit deformed, gonna do this later on.

After that I searched another cute thing I love to draw and...
thought imediatly about drawing Gazette's Vocal Ruki XDD
Adicted? Maybe a little bit (=⌒▽⌒=)
Think I'll go on with this now :3
see yaa!
7 Kommentare:
Aw~ die Euele ist ja süüüüß *____*
Hab schon ganz vergessen wie toll du malst <3
<3 arigato maria *Q* *knuddel* :3
Oooh wowie! How do you keep your sketches so neat? o_O
Btw, thank you so much for the follow :D <3
XD you think they are?^^
thank you too :3 I like your Blog a lot ^w^ will keep watching u :3
DAnke für den Kommi! :)
Ich nutze hier gleich die Gelegenheit und schreibe hier zurück. Ich check das antworten nicht...
Dein ganzer Blog ist ja neu! Und so schön! Gerade krieg ich mit wie sehr ich vermisst habe deine Skizzen anzukucken. Dein Stil ist so ausdrucksstark! *__*
Ich liebe ihn!
*____*
Paniii...das heisst: Chiruki...
Man für mich bleibst du einfach auf immer und ewig Pani PUNKT.
Ich liebe deine Bilder und ich kann mich nur anschließen: How do you keep your sketches so neat?
Die Eule ist der absolute wahnsinn und ich freu mich schon auf die colorierte Version! Immer weiter so!
@saskia: XDDD harrharr der alte nick haftet an mir XD muchas gracias für die lieben worte *+*
Kommentar veröffentlichen